Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Captain America to the rescue!

Yet another mask completed using designs from Jessica over at Cutesy Crafts :) In fact I think we have the whole set (must post them soon). This time it's Captain America, and Josh likes this one much better than the mask that came with the costume!
The only changes I made to the original were a little bit of backstitch detail on the feathers and I used xcut's Leaf die to cut the eyes (smallest die), the rest is handsewn and blanket stitched all around the edge.


1 comment:

  1. It turned out great! What a good idea to use a die to cut out the eyes. Those things are a pain. Thanks for coming by my blog to show me. :)