Friday 24 August 2012

What's in your filofax Friday? #2

Well, it looks like Santa came early. I showed Mr S the state of my old filofax and as he's just spent a small fortune on new running gear for the Great Yorkshire Run he offered to get me a new one ...
 
 
I'm rather embarrassed about the amount of time I've spent hugging it! lol. It's the pocket sized Malden in vintage pink and it's gorgeous.
 
 
 
Most of the pages are still the same, my 21p memo pad fits perfectly into the back pocket and I've used some black and white scrapbook papers to make some smart dividers (top right) - including a section for card making. For this section I resized a distress ink colour chart (middle right) from ranger, a memento ink colour chart (bottom right) which I downloaded from Ellen Hutson and I created some 'card design' sheets for sketching down my ideas when out and about (middle left) again I based this on the templates from philofaxy :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I LOVE your setup....It looks like a lot of FUN....I have a second hand crimson/red Malden that I use as a wallet & I'm waiting on a new Personal Malden....I don't think I could run my business & life from a Pocket....!!

    Have you seen enjoyette on Youtube....? Her Malden Personal (ochre) setup is SO well thought out....VERY inspirational....!!

    Have a GREAT weekend....!!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm developing an addiction to enjoyette's videos! One thing I know for sure, though; I could NEVER write that small in a Wo2P!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea to have the ink templates on your filo. I paper craft too, and I never even thought of doing this. (:

    ReplyDelete