Friday 18 January 2013

Some old and something blue tag

Been rather busy with the kids lately (today we've been out in the snow all day today) and I'm helping design wedding stationary for a friend's wedding, as well as trying to add to the card and tag designs in my etsy shop.
 
 
I did however find time today to created a new tag based on a lovely new stamp of mine with the Bridal mantra "Something old, something new, something borrowed & something blue". It was cut with my Big shot, aged with distress inks, stamped with archival ink and embellished with diamante. It is available now in my etsy shop but wanted to share it here too. I even got to use my own personal 'something blue' for the photo shoot; my lovely (blue soled and lined) Irregular Choice 'Mrs Lower' heels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment