Sunday 27 May 2012

Fun in the sun and cress heads

This week we've been mostly enjoying the glorious and unusual British Sunshine, popping in only to cool off, get snacks and finish off last minute cards for friends and family :) There have been so many I'm not had chance to post them all so I'm planning on a photo montage of them in June.
.
On top of this I'm planning two parties for my little girl (one family and one for her little friends) - and for some insane reason I've decided to have 2 different themes even thou they are only a few days apart.
.
Wedding stationary progress has also suffered thanks to this glorious weather, however my wedding day tan is coming along a treat :) Six weeks to go, so excited, but I am suddenly reminded of how much there is still to do.


One craft I can share with you today is a playgroup activity I set up last week: Yougurt pot cress heads. Above is the result of our efforts, guess who's is whose?

No comments:

Post a Comment